Friday, July 26, 2013

July 25, 2013

Hello again :)

It sounds like you all are having fun!!! That's was crazy about Detroit filing bankruptcy! I guess I just have to show the city how they can find true happiness :) I'm glad Kraig is ok, that sounds pretty scary!!! I'm kind of jealous of you all watching fireworks, I wish I could have seen them, but I'm probably having more fun than you all anyways :) Just Kiddin..... kind of :)

I can't believe I've been in the MTC for a whole week! It is so weird because it feels like I was just saying goodbye to you but then it feels like I have been here FOREVER!!! The MTC is such an amazing place!! The spirit is sooooo sooooo strong and I can't believe how much I have learned and grown in just a week. I truly feel like a different person! I'm not going to lie me and my companions have a a few rough spots but we have been able to work through them :) I keep telling them that there is a reason we are all together and we need to learn from each other. I know Heavenly Father is trying to make me strong by putting me in a trio where I have really had to step up and be a leader. But in saying this I feel like I have learned so much from them!!

 One of my favorite parts of this week was watching the Character of Christ by David A. Bednar. My favorite part was when he said, "Your Mission is not about YOU!" It really hit me hard. I know that as I serve and constantly trying to be like Christ while teaching that I can help myself, along the way. SERVICE is really soooooo important!!! Ah!!!!! there is so much more I want to talk to you all about but I am out of time! I love you all so much!!!! Thanks for everything and I'll write you a letter today!!!! Stay safe and don't play with fireworks :)

Love, Sister Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment