Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hola


Hola!
 
Sounds like a good weak in Riverton, and nice weather too. It's still snowing here in Michigan and it's still FREEZING! I wonder if I'll still have toes when I get home!? :) Haha! I'm glad the rain there makes everything clean! If it rains here, there will just be TONS of ice, which we do not need!
 
I really love this area! We are really seeing some miracles!!! I know as we focus on the great things that are happening, we keep seeing more and more miracles!!
 
Alright so this was probably the coolest thing that happened this week!!! Our Sister Training Leaders came on Thursday and we split up to get time with them. I was with one of the other sisters and we were trying to find a lady the missionaries had found last summer and then never taught. We seriously could not find her home! We drove in circles, walked around, but we could not find the address on the street! So finally we decided to just tract. We were driving, and we saw this lady who's car was stuck half way out of the drive way! She was trying to get out but couldn't! We hurry and jumped out, grabbed the shovel we had in our trunk, and ran to help her. We helped her shovel the snow that had packed up under her car until the man across the street was kind enough to come and tow her out! Anyways, we finished shoveling her driveway and then asked her what her name was. Guess what it was?!? The exact woman we were looking for! It was so cool! We talked to her a little bit and she is very open to us coming and teaching her! We are going back next week :)

In Acts Chapter 8, there is a story told of Phillip. The spirit tells him to go to a different area and he listens, he then is told to go near to a man in a chariot. He listens again and teaches this man, who gets baptized as a result! It's SO important we follow the promptings we receive! If we don't we may be missing out on great results!! I know we were prompted to help that woman and God led us to her! :)
 
So we went back and saw that woman from India this week! And the lesson was AMAZING! The spirit was soooo strong!!! And she is so prepared! I love how God sends us to prepared people! As we taught she literally would ask us the exact question of the thing we wanted to teach about! At the end of the lesson Sis. Price asked her to pray, the way we had taught her, even though she ended up saying a silent prayer, the spirit was SO Strong and I know God was testifying of the truth that we taught! Maybe we should be more clear to say the closing prayer out loud though :) Haha!  We will continue to teach her and I know great things are in the future!!!
 
Oh and I also tracked into a deaf man this week!!! I was able to sign to him and translate for my companions!!!! I testified to him of our Savior and his LOVE and I could feel the Spirit with me!!! It was an amazing experience!!!! And he welcomed us back :)
 
Well, I think that's all I have time for today!

I LOVE YOU!!! Follow the Spirit always, God has great things in store! :)
 
Love,

Sister Tracy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment