Thursday, August 1, 2013

Finally In The Field :)


Hey Family!!!
So they told us all we could email you real quick. I made it safely to Detroit, Michigan. We got here and the mission president and his wife are very kind! I love them! We went straight out knocking door to door. It was a good experience for me to be seeing what I will be doing for the next two years. The mission home is beautiful but there are some very poor areas around Farmington Hills.  I really didn't know what to expect but I am really excited to start this adventure. I know I have so much to learn and I have never felt so lost in my life, but I know this is exactly where and what I need to be doing. My trainer's name is Sister Williams she is from Utah and I really like her. She is a great missionary so I think I will learn a lot from her! I am going to be serving in the North Shores North Mission. My address is 

24084 Hall Rd #2
Clinton Township, MI 48036
We have really only had transfer meeting all day so I just barely got back to our area. I am actually kind of nervous to start this journey so I need as many prayers as possible. I love you all so much and hope you are doing well. Oh and my Pday will be on Mondays just so you know.
Love ya, Sister Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment