Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PICTURES!!! :)


Sometimes when we get home at the end of the night, this is what we do!
We were so excited we got the bike rack on by ourselves :)

We Love our bikes!

 
Cider Mill pictures....


Cedar Mills.... 
Picking Raspberries at the Cider Mill, YUMMY :)

St. Clair Lake, I loved being close to water :)

And this is just a cool snail I carried around with me, because I was so fascinated by it!!

The night we went to "I'm a Mormon" devotional and I saw Sister Graham :)
This is Sis. Williams and I in our morning study at the dock we love :)

Sis. Preiss....we went to the park for lunch and it was lots of fun!


Doing service for our member, we pulled these out of the ground, but they thought I was really strong and made me take a picture :)


And yep I'm a sinner ;)

....

........

We should build a tree house!!!

.......

Sister Sorenson, Me, and Sister Frost on exchanges!


My District and...


one of the cakes we made!


Sister Williams and I with Nancie and her awesome shirt :)

Sister Williams one year mark

Us with Sister Lamers, our recent convert, the night we went to I'm a Mormon devotional and I saw Sister Graham :)

Our cute Senior Couple from Idaho the Croffs, who went home :( We'll miss them a lot!

We went to Bloomfield last Monday to visit the Mayo's and we spent some time with the Bloomfield Sisters who I just LOVE! Me, Sister Merrill and Sister Lundgren, and Sister Williams :) 
Brother and Sister Mayo, two of my favorite people

Clothing DRIVE!!!!!




Davis Family in the ward


No comments:

Post a Comment