Monday, February 10, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Family!!! 
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!! How have all your parties and funness been going?! I hope it's been awesome and I also hope you are remember Christ everyday! Remember why we really have Christmas! 
This week was really great! We found a few new investigators and we'll be teaching them more after Christmas :) We were able to attend the ward Relief Society Christmas Dinner and the Ward Christmas Breakfast! It was a lot of fun! I am in a great ward!!! We also recieved some referrals from our members! They are really awesome!! They are fantastic missionaries and during this season it seems a lot easier to be able to share what we know about Christ! 
Well I'm keeping this one short, since I'll talk to you so soon! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Have a fantastic Christmas Eve! And Christmas Morning!! Please serve someone everyday for me! There's no better gift to give to our Savior than to give and serve to others!

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values. It is peace because we have found peace in the Savior’s teachings. It is the time we realize most deeply that the more love is expended, the more there is of it for others." - Thomas S. Monson

Love you!!! 
Sister Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment