Monday, February 17, 2014

Rochester Hills


Hey! So we had our transfers today and I am now serving in Rochester Hills. 
If you'd like my address, just send an email and my sister will respond with the new address! :) 
We get to send emails after we are transferred. So after unpacking I came straight to the library to email you! So I haven't seen much of the area yet, but I'm pretty sure it's very similar to North Shores, maybe a little richer. I'm excited!!

I'm serving in a trio with Sister Price and Sister Sherrow. Sister Price was in the MTC with me and I'm excited to serve with her! And Sister Sherrow has been out for about 10 months. We are all from Utah, Sister Price is from Provo and Sister Sherrow is from somewhere by the 4 corners :) Sister Price and I are both new to the area and Sister Sherrow has been here for 6 weeks, she seems to like the area and says our Bishop is Awesome! 
Our apartment seems nice so far! My companions say all my stuff smells like drugs... It's nice to live in a good smelling apartment!!!

Sister Fisher and Sister Williams are both serving together now in North Shores, so that is interesting, both of my companions together! 
Well I love you all!! Have a good week!!

Love, Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment