Saturday, February 8, 2014

North Shores Is Never Getting Rid of Me :)


Dear Family!! 
Yep, this week starts a new transfer and Sister Fisher and I are both staying in North Shores. This will be my 4th transfer in this area, which will be at least 6 months! It will be nice to be with the families I've grown to love for Christmas and even better than that I will be at Na.....'s Baptism!! I'm so excited! Less than two weeks now! 

I had a pretty great Thanksgiving as well!! Sister Fisher and I had a few appointments, so we stayed busy all day! We had 3 dinners, so we were both pretty full, but we wore our stretchy skirts so we had lots of room :) We also were able to talk to and teach a few of the friends and family at the dinners we went to, so we were very thankful and excited about that! I also helped a less-active family decorate their Christmas Tree! We had lots of fun and I'm pretty excited for Christmas!! 

So I finished the Book of Mormon this week!! Our Less-active is only in Ether but she is reading it and loving it! I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon! I know that the Book of Mormon is true! That it can help us in our lives! I know that everyone who truly reads the Book of Mormon, ponders it in their hearts, and then prays with a sincere heart and desire to our Heavenly Father, WILL KNOW that it is true as well!!

One thing that has been on my mind a lot lately, is those I have passed by and not shared my testimony with! Some advice that I was given when I first came, was to never have regrets! I started reading the 4 gospels for the Christmas season and I love the spirit I feel when I read Christ's life and ministry! Some of my favorite advice he gives is in Matthew Chapter 5, he tells us to not light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick! We spend so much time trying to find light in our lives and build on the light we find through our scripture study, personal prayer, and church attendance, that we need to then use our light! In Relief Society someone shared how we can't give someone else a hug if our arms are folded. We have to reach out to others and give them our light by opening our mouths and sharing our testimonies! I know when we do this our light will grow and we are helping those we love! Plus we won't have regrets!!
Well, I love you lots!!! Have a great week!!  
Love, Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment